Saturday, February 24, 2007






















Well it's Sunday arvo and Rhonda has gone off shopping and to have lunch with Thieng who is now back in Siem Reap for at least a month. When Rhon gets back we will post another blog about the weeks' activities. But in the meantime I thought I'd let you look at the amusing side of Cambodia. You may need to enlarge the shots to see them properly. So, as you will see, you can get robbed anywhere when you get off your bike to spend a short time with your best friend; when you win fourth prize in the lottery I'm not sure what you do with the prize; the Dead Fish Cafe serves only good meat; the FBI is alive and well in Cambodia; you get frequent Tuk-Tuk points for obeying the Do Not Litter sign, but not many are earned; and drinks on this list are particularly cheap, especially the Mekhong whisky.
Enjoy
Barry

No comments: