Sunday, January 14, 2007



Hi Folks,

Here we are enjoying a nice glass of chardy and a big steak before heading off to Cambodia where we will no doubt be eating lots of rice porridge washed down with a bottle of water. We're all packed and raring to go, arriving in Siem Reap on Tuesday 16th at 1810hrs. If you want to have a look at where we are staying, go to www.catgen.com/sweethome. If you want to have a look at the organisation we are working for, go to www.myfriend.org/krousar-thmey.

Next blog will be from downtown Siem Reap.

Cheers Rhon and Barry

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - I just wrote you something and then it disappeared because I didn't have an account. See if this works.

Anonymous said...

OK, now I understand. The time shown is Cambodia time, it's noon here; sweaty hot though probably not quite as hot as you will have there. The hotel looks lovely and we wish you all the best in this adventure. We're off to Adelaide for the weekend, so will check your blog when we return. Love, JennyC

Anonymous said...

Hi both - it looks like you have sent me the wrong picture of where you are staying. You have sent me a picture of where the king and queen of cambodia must live. Please send me photo of dormitory in jungle where voluntary workers share bunks and only have access to murky coldish water. I am considering grants for match funding of the vountary sector so I will be closely monitoring your progress and budget requirement/bid. Much love from the UK Tony XX

Anonymous said...

Bazz
Peters got me this far.... shall read all your comments now. This is very exciting!!!!
MAN - 8am - 6pm AND hot..jealously is dwind-ling!
Loved all the diary. Brilliant. Hmm - looks like a normal set build to me!
Take care of each other darling people
Love you both

Dru

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhon and barry

Did you get the email I sent a few minutes ago re Evelyn - looks like you are having a great time - just as well you crossed the median strip barry otherwise you might night be there!

regards
Ken and judy.
PS dale is well but getting larger !

Anonymous said...

Sorry should have been you might NOT be there Barry.!